Become a member of BioWin
Join us and benefit from all the advantages reserved exclusively for members including:
- Priority access to strategic information (e.g.: calls for projects).
- Access to quality training at greatly reduced prices.
- Free access to networking activities and information sessions organised by BioWin.
Why become a member?
By becoming a “Member” (full or associate) of BioWin, your company/organisation will:
- Have priority access to all relevant information relating to BioWin’s activities and to its strategic missions (e.g.: preparation for calls for Walloon projects, preparation for calls for European/international projects, information about training programmes, etc.).
- Benefit from networking opportunities with universities and other companies in your sector, in Wallonia and abroad.
- Benefit from big reductions on training programmes run by BioWin and its training partners.
- Have free access to seminars, conferences and other working groups initiated by BioWin.
- Benefit from the exposure that BioWin gives its members and projects, at the regional, national and international level (e.g. when taking part in biotech/Healthcare trade fairs, on foreign missions, by hosting foreign delegates, etc.).
- Have a right of initiative regarding actions to be taken by BioWin, either by participating in one of the cluster’s structural bodies (e.g. via the Task Forces or the Governing Board) or via the permanent operational unit.
- Have the opportunity to post job offers on the Biowin website for free.
- Be able to use the label “BioWin Member” in your internal and external communications;
- Have personal access to the BioWin extranet, the virtual on-line information library exclusively for members, including access to the database of member activity.
- Get a free subscription to the monthly “BioWin Newsletter”.
Only “full members” have the right to vote in the General Meeting.
“Associate members” may attend the General Meeting but may not take part in discussions nor vote.
Who can become a member?
Those eligible to become full members are private or public legal entities (companies, higher education institutions, universities, research centres, training centres) that have a place of business in the Walloon region and are active in research, development and/or the application of products, platforms and technological processes in the “Healthcare” sector.
Legal entities or individuals, private or public, involved in activities that support the development of the “Healthcare” sector in Wallonia may be admitted as associate members. These may be:
- Trade unions and professional associations
- Advisory and consultancy firms, consultants, experts
- Service providers
- Technological platforms, competitiveness clusters and other groups that are active in the Healthcare sector.
How to become a member?
Stage 1: Return the completed and signed application form for admission as an associate or full member of the Cluster.
Stage 2: Choose a method to pay your annual membership subscription (check with the operational unit for payment methods). The membership subscription is the same for full members and associate members. The subscription is calculated according to the number of staff employed in Wallonia.
According to the articles of association of the not-for-profit organisation (ASBL), BioWin’s Governing Board decides on the admission of new members.
|Start-up (first year of trading)
|0 to 20 people
|21 to 100
|101 to 250
|251 to 500
|501 to 1000