The new website stagesdespoles.beis a UNIQUE meeting place for:
The new website provides many benefits to all of these stakeholders in technological innovation: click on the links below to find out more.
- Businesses in the Walloon competitiveness clusters
- Educational establishments: Universities and higher education establishments teaching the sciences, technology and management studies
- Students in higher education coming to the end of their academic studies.
The main aim: to facilitate the management of offers and requests for work placements in companies and link training modules on industrial topics with practical experience during a work placement.
For businesses that are members of competitiveness clusters
Are you a business member? Then you have free access to all the services offered by the new platform of the Cluster Placements project. As an existing member the details of your company are already listed on the website.
Each business member of the BioWin cluster has been sent an e-mail with a username and a password to access the site. To find out which person in your company has received this information, please contact Aurélia Hogge to +32 (0)4 246 50 35 or by e-mail to email@example.com .
So, if you want to:
log in here. In particular you can post your work placement offers on-line.
- Share emerging research in a thesis or final dissertation
- Examine a innovative subject in detail
- Strengthen your team with the skills of a young student ready to take on innovative challenges
More information: Go to www.stagesdespoles.be