5 good reasons to join us
Join a wide network of players from academia and industry and take part in different events and information workshops devoted to health biotechnology and medical technology.
Coordinate and/or take part in regional and global collaborative research and development projects that will enable the launch and promotion of innovative products and services on the market.
Attend first-class technical and management training courses at highly competitive rates!
Take part in customised initiatives to prospect for partnerships and attend international events while benefiting from special rates and packages.
Gain access to a diverse and complementary range of communication and information resources ensuring that your visibility is optimal for your contacts with potential partners and investors in Belgium and abroad.
Who can become a member?
- Full membership may be granted to private and public legal entities (companies, university academies, universities, high school institutes, research centres, training centres) with a place of business or operating in the Walloon Region and active in research, development and / or the application of products, platforms and technological processes in the “health” sector.
- Affiliated membership may be granted to natural or legal persons, whether private or public, whose activities support the development of the “health” sector in Wallonia, such as:
- Federations and professional associations
- Consulting companies, consulting firms, consultants, experts
- Service companies
- Technological platforms, competitiveness clusters and other groups active in the health sector
Our exchanges with the team at the BioWin cluster enabled us to look at our project from new perspectives and to build on it over the course of our meetings. The team of consultants at the cluster were extremely quick to react and their expertise contributed to building a strong proposal.Laurent Martinot - Co-founder of NeomaLabs
BioWin’s help was decisive in drafting our project. Throughout the whole process, the team helped us clearly define our idea and to express it in a way that respected the requirements of the call for proposal. The R&D team provided us with a great deal of advice and they also checked the quality of the final application by reading it through before submission. They had a fundamental impact on the final quality of our proposal.Benjamin Damien - Director of Business development at Univercells
The support provided to us by the BioWin team was crucial right from the very start of our research project. With their expertise and guidance, we could refine the project’s context, goals, management plan and action plan and so optimize the content-matter and expected benefits. We could feel the team’s support and desire to succeed throughout the qualifying process.Gery Gevers - VP, R&D - Medical Accelerator Solutions at IBA