DIGI-B-CUBE program, of which INFOPOLE is a consortium partner, will support development and delivery of new market sensitive disruptive technologies and key digital innovations to reconfigure patient-centred diagnostics towards a Health Economy 4.0.
The voucher scheme call will be launched in April 2020 but SMEs can start engaging in the project activities by joining the project's cross-sectoral workshops and the matchmaking platform.
With the support of BioWin, MedTech Wallonia, MecaTech, WeLL and Agoria, INFOPOLE invites you to participate to the first cross-sectoral workshop organized in Wallonia on the 22nd of January!
What is the DIGI-B-CUBE project ?
• Aim: Digitally transforming the medical diagnostics value chain by adapting innovations such as artificial intelligence from the IT sector.
• Target groups: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and other organizations from the health & IT sector.
• Methods: workshops, matchmaking platform, joint innovation projects, coaching.
• €2.7M equity-free funding of up to €60,000 per SME through lump sum vouchers to help SMEs turn their ideas into viable solutions (i.e. new products, services, processes).
• Project Website: https://digibcube.eu
You are a diagnostic or health company and you face digitization challenges ? Take the chance to present your challenges and meet potential digital partners !
During a session of "Reverse pitches", you will have the opportunity to pitch a challenge encountered by your company and exchange with digital experts about potential solutions that could be developed and financed by the DIGI-B-CUBE EU project !
Submit your challenge by email at [email protected]
The steering committee will select the challenge with the best chances to be approved by the DIGI-B-CUBE project and will confirm you your participation to the pitch session.
Date : 22nd January 2020
Time : 09:00 to 13.30 hrs
Location : Point Centre Biopark - Avenue Georges Lemaître 19B, 6041 Charleroi