Do you want to start running your own company? Are you looking for a seed accelerator? Do you need support to expand your business? Are you searching for infrastructure?
BioWin invites you on May 22 to its event “Discover incubation models” addressed to Walloon companies. On this occasion, 5 existing incubators will present their services.
To showcase their expertise, each of them will be joined by an incubated company to testify.
- Brussels South Biopark Incubator by Florence Bosco – Apaxen, CEO Joël Crouzet and CSO Gaël Jalce
- Bridge2Health by Caroline Thielen – PDC*line Pharma, co-founder and COO Laurent Lévy
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation (EMEA Innovation Centre and JLABS) by Cosmin Popa & Nils Kontges – OCTIMET Oncology, CEO Shelley Margetson
- Dassault system & 3DEXPERIENCE Lab by Sébastien Rosel – Digital Orthopaedics, COO Edouard Lété
- WSL by Agnès Flemal – Cytomine, CEO Grégoire Vincke
Languages: English - French
The showcases will be followed by a B2B session to give you the opportunity to talk to the incubators about your personal needs.
We’ll end the day by a networking cocktail.
12.00 – 13.00: Lunch
13.00 -14.30: Incubators’ presentations
14.30 – 14.45: Break
14.45 – 15.45: Incubators’ presentations
15:45 – 16.00: Break
16.00- 17.30: B2B Meetings
17.30 – 18.30: Networking cocktail
Hotel IBIS in Louvain-la-Neuve
BioWin Members : free
Academic - Start-up: free
Non-members (industrial and support services) : 100€ VAT excl.