UPDATE! The 2020 edition of BIO International Convention will be held in a 100% digital format and will take place from 8 to 12 June 2020!
If you wish to maintain your participation, you can still benefit, thanks to AWEX, from preferential rates on the new formulas proposed:
1. $950 registration fee per delegate (instead of $1200). This one-time fee includes access to :
- 5 days of meetings by videoconference, organized via the BIO One-on-One Partnering platform, with 24-hour meeting scheduling.
- 4 days of online conferences, on topics such as COVID-19, infectious diseases/vaccines, oncology, digital health, etc.
- The opportunity to watch company presentations.
2. $225 extra charge (instead of $300) to hold a company presentation. All presentations will be available to BIO Digital participants during the event and for a limited time afterwards.
If you are interested in this formula, please confirm your participation by email to Yaël Haumont (AWEX) mentioning :
- Who will participate
- If you wish to add a company presentation
Of course, you can also cancel your registration at this point.
Please also note that due to the new format of the convention to a digital version :
- All orders for Exhibitor Booth Partnering, BIO Business Forum Pass or BIO Convention Access Pass are cancelled.
- You will receive a credit note for the initial registration fee and the amounts paid will be refunded. The same applies to any supplements you may have ordered.
- If you booked your room via CWT, your deposit will be refunded but a handling fee will be applied (50% of the initial fee, i.e. 40 EUR).
- If you have made your own travel arrangements, we recommend that you contact your travel agent as soon as possible to cancel your existing flight/hotel reservations.
BIO Convention 2020 will welcome more than 1,800 exhibiting companies and delegations from more than 65 countries.
Our presence at BIO San Diego will be noticeable thanks to:
- a Belgian Pavilion, bringing together a large number of companies, research organizations, professional associations and public institutions active in the sector;
- visibility in the conference documentation;
- a Belgian Café on Tuesday 9 June, a networking event in a relaxed atmosphere which brings together nearly 1000 participants of the fair.
Do you want a personalized support ?
Contact Marc Dechamps - [email protected]