Do you want to learn more about the state of progress in technology and new services supporting the cell and gene industry? Then you should attend our BioWinConnect “How to overcome the current challenges in biologistics & Supply chain for the Cell & Gene Therapy industry”.
This workshop will be held during the 5th BSMA (Bio Supply Management Alliance) Europe annual conference. Through a panel discussion with various stakeholders of the value chain (from hospital to manufacturer), the seminar will approach supply chain challenges for Cell & Gene industry.
The workshop aims to:
• pushing shared initiatives in trainings, procurements, good practices in supply chain
• building up manufacturing projects for CAR-T in the Benelux area – support actions
• identifying blocking points on Supply chain
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS SEMINAR AND THE BSMA CONFERENCE?
• Learn more about supply chain issues
• Identify new technologies that are currently serving the industry
• Understand temperature management challenges
• Current development of standards for the industry
• Learn from the peers’ experience and from companies with marketed products
• Identify collaboration opportunities
PROGRAMME OF THE WORSHOP
• 14h00 – 14h30: Cell & Gene Supply Chain complexity – how to reduce complexity & building from clinical to commercial
More information to come
• 14h30 -15h15: Panel Discussion: “Ongoing Challenges in Supply Chain to achieve personalized medicine dream for tomorrow”
• David Karakas – Global Head of Sourcing and Procurement – bluebird bio
• Jean-Pierre Latere – COO Celyad
• Bert Bruyninckx – Operations Head Oncology at Janssen Pharma
• Gert de Gier – Cell & Gene Business Development Director – Biocair
• Moderator – Franck Toussaint – BSMA / Biolog
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Stakeholders involved in development of bioproducts, cell therapy… and bio-logisticians.
WORSHOP PRACTICAL INFORMATION:
Date : Thursday 12 November 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:15 PM (CEST)
Location : Dolce – La Hulpe
Registration fees here. Thanks to this workshop, vendors, service providers and consultants members of BioWin have a discount of 25% on the BSMA conference. Contact Amélie Moyaerts to obtain your code!
Information on the program: Contact Joëlle Gahimbare
INFORMATION ON BSMA AND ITS ANNUAL CONFERENCE
• What is BSMA?
BSMA – Bio Supply Management Alliance was born out of the need to create a worldwide community of operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries. The association is active in USA, Asia and Europe (Belgium base)
More information about BSMA : http://www.bsmaeurope.com/
• BSMA Europe annual conference
The BSMA Europe annual conference allows all players in the life science industry, active at both clinical and commercial level, to learn and exchange on topics ranging from digital supply chain transformation, supply / procurement and supply chain issues in general, clinical trials logistics, cold chain
specificities, traceability and transport, as well as many aspects such as training needs, regulatory, strategic and operational aspects related to the sector. The event gathers around 300 executives from over 20 countries and with outstanding industry executives.
Full program available here!