- May 2018 : Call launched
- September 10, 2018: Closure of detailed proposal submissions
- September 2018 : Call launched
- December 2018 : Closure of detailed proposal submissions
This call for proposals is part of measure 2.3.2: "Support to finance demonstrators or pilot units" under the ERDF Operational Programme "Wallonia-2020.EU".
The COOPILOT call for proposals aims to co-finance pilot units or demonstrators and implement their technology on an industrial production scale through experimental development projects carried out jointly by several companies (including at least one SME).
Call intended only for a consortium of companies (at least two companies):
- Small, medium-sized or large business created before the proposal submission date with a head office in Wallonia, with the exception of the province of Walloon Brabant;
- At least one small or medium-sized business.
Type of research
Exclusively experimental development
• To develop a 1:1 scale demonstrator or pilot unit;
• To conduct research (in experimental development), based on the new demonstrator or pilot unit, which will allow the industrial partners to develop a new product, process or service to meet a market demand;
• To strengthen interdisciplinary partnership approaches, particularly in the business world.
Maximum 3 years
Only in the form of grants:
• 40% for large businesses;
• 50% for medium-sized businesses;
• 60% for small businesses;