In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, BioWin, The Health Cluster of Wallonia, has been widely called upon by its members who wish to contribute to stop the crisis.
To this end, BioWin has set up an interactive cooperation platform. This platform is open until June, 30. The deadline can be postponed if necessary.
The main goals of this platform are:
- To gather and structure the initiatives around 6 urgent themes,
- To foster interaction between industrial, academic players and other contributors,
- To consolidate critical masses around these themes in order to catalyse and strengthen project development.
Here are the following topics addressed:
- The manufacturing, supply and recycling of masks for companies
- The development and repair of ventilators
- The development and manufacturing of hydroalcoholic gels
- The development and manufacturing of new diagnostic approaches
- The development of new treatments
- The new sources of funding
We invite you from now on to take an active part on this platform, to choose the theme(s) for which you have a solution or a proposal to share and find a partner with whom to discuss and move towards the realisation.
How it works:
Every step, from registration to sending and receiving meeting requests, is detailed on the platform. Have a look!
Note that the platform is also available through the B2Match app! Download it now!
The entire BioWin team is of course at your service to support you in the search and identification of potential partner(s) and to select the most realistic and impactful initiatives in the current circumstances.
Thank you all for your collaboration and commitment.
*This initiative is encouraged by the Walloon Government