17h15 - 18h30
Welcome and showcase of advanced technologies: cobot, IoT, numerical simulation, additive manufacturing, augmented reality, etc.
18h30 - 20h00
• Celebration of the Factories of the Future Award and Made Different Ambassadors
• Introduction by Pierre-Yves Jeholet, Vice-President of the Walloon Government and Minister in charge of Digital
• Keynote of Jacques Bughin, senior partner at McKinsey and director of McKinsey Global Institute
• Use case of manufacturing companies supported by MecaTech and Sirris as part of the program Made Different Digital Wallonia
• Inauguration A6K (Advanced Engineering Center) and E6K (Tech Education Center), a project supported by Sambrinvest with CATCH and its partners
• Presentation of the industry demonstrator 4.0 supported by TechnoCampus, Technifutur, MecaTech and Sirris
• Mapping of “Advanced ICT” expertise from the Walloon research centers
• Benchmarking tools for manufacturing companies
• Moderator: Christophe Charlot
20:00 - 21:30
Contact Amélie Moyaerts ([email protected]) for the registration code.
Attention: the number of invitations is limited