At the instigation of the Cluster’s new Board of Directors, which took office in January 2018, new strategic projects, called task forces, were initiated.
Our sector has seen huge changes in recent years, the number of jobs at the Cluster’s SMEs has almost tripled since BioWin was created and new companies have joined the ecosystem. BioWin is keen to adapt to these changes.
The issues that will be reviewed by the different task forces include:
- What can the Cluster do to help its members grow?
- What strategy can we implement to help SMEs in our sector access international markets?
- How can the Cluster help to attract foreign investors?
- How can it support clinical innovation more effectively?
- What strategies can be put in place to effectively support upstream research in our sector?
Want to team up? Do you have ideas on these topics? Feel free to contact BioWin.