We are currently looking for a talented Business Analyst. The successful candidate must have proven experience in data analysis and a background in the pharmaceutical industry.
The job description
As Business Analyst you will:
• Support Business Development department with Market Analysis data and assist in the preparation of business cases and related tasks.
• Support Management in day-to-day business related tasks.
Your professional profile
• Strong educational background (degree in life science or business)
• Strategic thinking, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Capable of handling large number of data
• Understanding the scientific principles and regulatory requirements
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Strong sense of planning and prioritization
• Good understanding of and respect for cultural differences and the capacity to work effectively in a multicultural environment
• Fluent English, both written and oral
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Hyloris is a virtual company focusing on launching added-value products in the US. The headquarter is in Liege, Belgium, but we have people based in the US also.
Hyloris has a robust management team with a success track record from many years in the pharmaceutical industry. We have a full operational structure with departments for Business Development, R&D, Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Licensing. Operations are currently outsourced.
Our talented staff work in accordance with our company values:
• We are proud of our entrepreneurial culture and foster open communication, mutual respect, professionalism and efficient decision-making and we believe that our multicultural organisation is one of our most important competitive advantages.
• We believe that timely and well considered decisions as a response to emerging opportunities and ideas is the key to our success.
• We believe that the success of the company lies in the competence, dedication and motivation of each of our employees.
• We believe that freedom returns flexibility and empowerment returns commitment.
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Our Business Development department consist of 3 employees, working in both our Belgian office and from the US. We work on an exciting pipeline of more than 15 value added products and are focused on adding more projects to our pipeline. We are working with development canters and contract manufacturers World-wide.