Bone Therapeutics SA is a biotechnology company specializing in the development of cell therapy products for bone fracture repair and fracture prevention. At the forefront of science and medicine and leader in its field, the Company is developing innovative regenerative products, containing bone-forming cells, using its proprietary stem cell-based technology platform. With its strong portfolio of clinical and preclinical programs, Bone Therapeutics is organized as a “mini-pharma”, with departments for preclinical research, clinical studies, production, quality control, quality assurance, regulatory affairs and administration.
To strengthen our growing organization, Bone Therapeutics is looking for a
« Cell process optimisation Engineer/Expert » (M/F):
Your responsibilities and missions will be:
- Process development of stem cell culture in bioreactor for human cell therapy applications;
- Writing study plan and protocols
- Planning and executing cell expansions protocols, bioreactor experiments, monitoring cell cultures;
- Identifying process improvement opportunities, propose solutions and testing parameters, execute testing and report findings;
- Developing downstream processing protocols;
- Implement new process improvement procedures;
- Collaborations with external partners;
- Daily management of operations;
- Interface with R&D, QC and Manufacturing teams;
- Reporting on experiments (write reports);
- PhD or Master degree, in sciences or bio-engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with cell culture is required; experience with mesenchymal stem cell is a plus;
- Experience with bioreactors and microcarriers is required;
- Thorough understanding and mastery of analytical QC methods as Flow cytometry, Q-PCR and cell based assays;
- Knowledge of Quality by Design and mastery of statistical design of experiments are a plus;
- GMP knowledge and quality mindset
- Fluent in French and professional proficiency in English;
- Computer skills (Windows environment);
- Rigorous, passionate, dynamic and excellent team skills;
- Hands-on problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Open mind, enthusiastic, sense of innovation and literature reading and update.
- Immediate start
- Long-term contract (CDI)
- Position based in Gosselies (Wallonia)
This opportunity to join a dynamic quickly growing company sounds appealing to you? You want to be involved in the development of innovative research products with medical applications? Then, do not hesitate further, and send your detailed CV and an application letter to Mrs. Roels: [email protected]
Deadline for application: 30 December 2019
Bone Therapeutics complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) :
If you post your Personal Data as a job applicant, your Personal Data will be used for:
• recruitment, staffing and employment purposes;
• reference and profile matching purposes with a view to staff job vacancies;
• informing you of future job opportunities.
Please note that Bone Therapeutics will process your data in conformity with applicable data privacy laws. Unless you ask to remove it earlier, your data will be stored in our recruitment system for no longer than nine months, extended to three years in case you have been invited to an interview by Bone Therapeutics or any of its affiliated companies. Your data will be stored in our recruitment database and may be transferred via a secured intranet system, and in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws, to any Bone Therapeutics affiliated company. Should your application be successful, your data shall be processed for and included in your employment file. Bone Therapeutics may pass your Personal Data to Third Parties who may be located outside Europe; however, Bone Therapeutics will take all necessary steps to ensure confidentiality of your Personal Data and treatment in accordance with the present policy and applicable European data privacy laws. Bone Therapeutics may also have to disclose your Personal Data where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulation. It is your responsibility to update your Personal Data held in Bone Therapeutics’s database. However, Bone Therapeutics may from time to time request you to update your data. You have the right, free of charge, to access, modify or ask for deletion of your data at any time by contacting us by e-mail: [email protected].
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives
Bone Therapeutics is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Bone Therapeutics employee by a third-party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Bone Therapeutics. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.