Job : Clinical Project Manager
Description : The Project Manager is the key client contact for projects where IDDI is performing multiple tasks (randomization, clinical data management, statistics, and/or medical writing).
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure optimal relationship with clients by day to day communication, project meetings, reporting, and quality assurance.
• Ensure a positive relationship between different IDDI departments.
• Keep the study planning and milestones up to date.
• Detect, resolve and/or escalate project problems and conflicts when necessary.
• Perform regular project budget analysis in order to ensure that the project is on time and in budget.
• Ensure that appropriate documentation is filed in the Trial Master File and that services are produced and maintained for each project.
• Assist the Quality Assurance department to prepare customer audits of their projects, and attend the audit as necessary.
• Master’s degree in science, a health related field or biostatistics.
• At least 5 years experience in clinical trials and good knowledge of IDDI’s areas of expertise (Randomization, Data Management and Biostatistics).
• Experience in Project Management in Clinical Research managing project teams, planning and budgets.
• Excellent level of leadership, self-motivation, business acumen and negotiation
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of CROs and the pharmaceutical industry
• Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Strong independent worker and team player
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written and good communication skills
A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company. A strong international environment.