Valesta connects pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech and medical device organizations with qualified and well-trained professionals.
To support our ongoing growth and the urgent demand of one of our clients, we are searching for an experienced CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT.
Maybe you will be our next colleague?
> Job Description
As Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA), you work in the Clinical Operations Department.
You assist/support the study team in administrative activities such as but not limited to:
- Create and maintain filing standards for clinical trials
- Conduct mass mailing
- Collaborate with Clinical Operations Managers and Regulatory Affairs Managers in preparation of documents required for trial activation
- Collect and report on document status during site activation
- Organize meetings (phone conference’s; face to face…)
- Depending on the study settings: daily follow-up on drug shipment, daily follow-up on sample shipment, daily follow-up on imaging collections
- Real-time update of tracking tools applicable to the study
You assist/give support in non-study related activities:
- Various overarching administrative tasks
- Backup for reception duties
- You have a Bachelor degree in life science or in an administrative area (Office Management, Medical Assistant) and you have a previous experience in a similar role.
- You are able to work with deadlines and to strictly follow procedures
- You have good organization skills
- You are proactive and multitasking
- You have a strong Team spirit
- You are computer literate
- You have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, Sharepoint is an asset
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are assets
> Company Description
Valesta connects pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech, and medical device organizations with qualified and well-trained professionals. Our many years of experience have made us a well-trusted partner for a broad range of clients, candidates, and consultants.
We take care of all staffing needs so that organizations can focus on their core competencies and business goals.
As we serve our business clients, we also support professionals and enable them to move forward in their careers to achieve their full potential. Next to valuable job matching services Valesta also provides relevant training and learning opportunities to ensure all consultants are fully prepared to succeed in their next mission.
Valesta's added value for professionals:
• Employment opportunities with respected organizations
• Temporary and permanent placement options
• Personal career guidance and full transparency in career options
• Valesta Academy - training and development according to your professional needs
• An attractive salary with the unique possibility to adapt your wage package to your personal needs
• Additional benefits (such as group insurance, hospital insurance, company car, mobile, daily allowance,…. ) completely in line with your function and experience.
Are you interested in working with Valesta?
Don’t hesitate and apply as soon as you can!
Send your application letter and CV in English to [email protected]
Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate and contact us immediately.