Under the supervision of the Fragmentation Equipment Manager, Diagenode is looking for a highly motivated Customer technical support manager (H/F) :
Plan, coordinate and control the technical support, the maintenance process of our DNA fragmentation equipments and automated platforms.
• Take ownership of customer issues;
• Organize the technical support and the maintenance activities of equipments and automated platforms (on site or at customer location);
• Set up a management and reporting system for corrective and preventive actions, define the KPIs;
• Ensure that H&S guidelines are followed;
• Make sure that the technical support processes in the US and at our distribution partners are made according to our technical support processes;
• Manage and motivate the team (2 people), review performance and identify training needs.
• Master degree scientific education or in engineering, good knowledge and understanding of Molecular Biology
• Min 3 years of experience in management of customer support.
• Previous experience in life science lab equipment customer support and services is a plus
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Fluent in French and English
• International exposure and cross-cultural understanding
• Flexible (20-30% abroad - EU/ROW)
• Working experience with ERP systems is a plus
• Enthusiasm for working collaboratively (inter-departmentally and externally)
• Well-organized, rigorous, autonomous
Diagenode headquarters in Seraing