Imcyse is a young Biotech company developing a new class of active, specific immunotherapeutics.
Imcyse’s new technology platform is based on the discovery of modified synthetic peptides to block the immune processes causing immune-mediated diseases.
Imcyse is currently working on treatments and cures for severe chronic autoimmune diseases such as Type 1 diabetes or Multiple Sclerosis.
For its development Imcyse is looking for an Immuno Research Associate
The Immuno Research Associate will play a significant role in the development of the company’s immunotherapeutics. He/she will be responsible for the good running of immunology experiments involving cell culture, Facs analysis, Elisa and other cutting-edge technologies. He/she will join the Immuno Team and take in charge the design and realization of experiments protocols for different projects.
• Conducts experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data required by the Project Teams and the R&D Teams.
• Executes Immuno Team R&D programs, laboratory experiments.
• Collaborates to development and improvement of immuno team methods, writing SOP.
• participates to the general functioning of the lab: ordering and maintaining stock and resources
• Bachelor or Master degree in the life sciences with a 3 or more years of R&D lab experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment;
• Cell culture experience: handling and propagation of mice and human primary cells, including T cells;
• Mastering of Immuno R&D techniques such as Facs & Elisa,
• Immunotherapeutic products development experience is a plus;
• Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical development of biotechnology products, aseptic processing, cell culture products;
• Must be able to work independently, respond to changing priorities and short lead times for multiple tasks; able to identify problems and work toward solutions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required (French and English).
• Must be goal-oriented, quality-conscientious and organized.
This position contributes to and supports the company’s research and development efforts to create high value therapeutics to address unmet medical needs.
We offer a permanent position in an innovating and dynamic company located near Liège.
Salary, compensation and benefits according to the responsibilities and the candidate’s experience.
You may apply for this position by sending resume and cover letter to Vincent Carlier, [email protected] or apply on our website (www.imcyse.com)