To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for an Immunoassays Specialist - Bioanalysis GLP
You will work on innovative biopharmaceutical products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients
Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of bioanalytical methods for the study of large molecules in biological matrices by Ligand-Binding Assays in the frame of preclinical and clinical Pharmacokinetic and Immunogenicity studies.
In this role, after a training period you will be accountable for
- Performing laboratory activities related to method development, validation
and transfer depending on the client project
o Perform analyses
o Process data
o Write reports and associated supporting documents
o Present/discuss results
- Taking part in the writing/preparation of protocols
- Support audits and investigations
- Validation of raw data
- Bring scientific expertise and develop team spirit and collaboration in the method development and the setting-up of new analytical platforms.
Master / Engineer, specialisation Biology or Biochemistry.
- Relevant experience working with Elisa on bioanalytical methods
- Practical experience working in a GLP or GLP like environment
- A previous practical experience in development and/or validation and/or method transfer of Ligand Binding Assays.
- Very good communication skills both in French and English (writing scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails, phone conferences, contacts with clients)
- Good team player
- Very good organization skills and ability to manage priorities
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector in a GLP / GCLP environment
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of MSD, Luminex and/or Cell-based assays
- Knowledge of biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and associated regulations (EMA and FDA).
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you a job in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A growing evolving company
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international business environment
• Premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe
benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)