Interested to join a highly innovative R&D team developing a novel class of anti-cancer treatment?
Here is the opportunity!
ATB Therapeutics is a Start-up company developing a cutting-edge technology to produce a new kind of cancer therapy. We are located at the Novalis Science Park (Marche-en-Famenne, Belgium).
ATB team counts around 10 motivated people right now!
As Lab Technician you will take part in the R&D team and contribute to the development of new product candidates. You will support the team focusing on the discovery and analytical assays.
You will use a variety of technologies (e.g., molecular biology, analytical methods such as SDS-PAGE and Western Blot, recombinant protein production and purification).
Your next colleagues are professional, team-oriented and if you are as motivated as they are, this job will provide you an excellent career opportunity!
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the R&D team Associate Scientists and Scientists, you will :
- Generate data together with scientific members of the project team
- Execute experiments according to protocols to produce reliable and precise data
- Prepare samples intended for in house and outsourced analyses
- Report data according to ATB’s good documentation practices
- Prepare media and buffers, maintain equipment and perform stock management
- Keep laboratory and equipment clean and organized to ensure safety within the premises
Qualifications – Experiences
- Bachelor technician in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Knowledge and practice in molecular biology (minipreparation, restriction profile analysis and gel electrophoresis)
- Knowledge and practice in protein analysis methods such as SDS-PAGE, Western Blot and chromatography purification
Skills and competencies
- Organizational skills and be able to execute multiple tasks in a fast-developing environment
- Ability to work in a team with a result-driven, problem solving spirit
- Deliver results and commit to achieve personal challenging objectives
- Proactive, fast learner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Flexibility and can-do attitude/ start-up mindset