To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Laboratory Analyst – physico-chemistry.
You will work on innovative biopharmaceutical products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients.
Those projects are related to the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods based on a protocol for the characterisation and quality control of biomolecules.
You will report to the Technical Leader Chromatography
You will be part of a team of 5/6 people
In this role you will be accountable for
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to the application of analytical methods and/or stability studies analyses
o Performing analyses
o Processing data
o Writing reports and associated supporting documents
o Presenting/discussing results if needed
o Validation of raw data
• Validating analytical methods, based on a protocol and under supervision of the technical leader
• Relevant working experience with Liquid chromatography (U)HPLC
• First experience in a similar role in laboratory environment in applying existing methods
• Experience in development and/or validation of analytical methods is a plus
• Knowledge of empower
• Ability to work in a regulated environment, first experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment is an asset
• Good team spirit
• Fluent in French
• A2 level of English
ABOUT QUALITY ASSISTANCE
Quality Assistance is a leading European Contract Research Organisation providing the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
We assist our clients from candidate selection, through non-clinical and clinical studies, to marketing authorisation, using our state-of-the-art, product-dedicated expertise in analytical sciences.
For each customer and each project, we design customised solutions, define analytical protocols, develop and validate specific new analytical methods and perform characterisation, stability, pharmacokinetic, biomarker and immunogenicity studies as well as batch release testing, in order to evaluate the Quality, Safety and Efficacy of the given drugs.
The company holds a unique position on the market with all its laboratories on one site, 190 highly qualified professionals and over 35 years’ expertise at the forefront of analytical sciences.
The Quality Assistance environment is GMP, GLP and GCLP/GCP compliant.
WHY JOIN QUALITY ASSISTANCE ?
• We are a true career partner.
• We accelerate people’s access to new medicines.
• We offer an inspiring work-life balance in a human scale environment.
• We care about mutual respect, assistance and communication.
• We listen to your needs and your suggestions.
• We offer a market-competitive remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits
HOW CAN YOU APPLY ?
Send your application (reference JOB217) now to Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.