You will report to the Technical Leader.
You will be part of a team of 6 people.
In this role, you will be accountable for:
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to method development, validation and application depending on the client project
- Performing analyses
- Processing data
- Writing reports and associated supporting documents
- Presenting/discussing results
• Applying methods for non-clinical and clinical studies
Depending on your level of experience and autonomy, you could also be accountable for activities such as:
• Validation of raw data
• Training team members and others on technical skills
• Taking part in the writing/preparation of protocols
• Supporting audits and investigations
Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry, specialisation mass spectrometry and separation techniques
• At least 1-2 years’ practical experience in similar position in development, validation and application of analytical methods
• Good working experience with (U)HPLC coupled to mass spectrometry (Triple Quad)
• Fluency in French
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
• Knowledge of G(C)LP
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you work in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A growing evolving company
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international working environment
• Spacious premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
• In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply?
Address: Technoparc de Thudinie 2, 6536 Donstiennes,