To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Laboratory Scientist - Biology
You will be requested to work on projects for the characterisation and quality control of Biomolecules
You will report to the Technical leader and you will be part of a team of 5/6 people composed of Laboratory Technicians, Analysts and/or Scientists
According to the client’s projects and your level of expertise, you may be required to ensure different tasks such as
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to method application, development, validation and transfer
o Performing analyses
o Processing data
o Writing reports and associated supporting documents
o Presenting/discussing results
o Validating raw data
o Validating experimental results and ensuring protocols are respected
• Applying methods for QC and stability studies
• Communicating with clients
• Training team members and others on technical skills if needed
You have a scientific background with knowledge of biologics (Antibody, peptide, protein, ADC…)
You are have a strong technical expertise in at least two of these following techniques
• Surface Plasmon Resonance
• Cell-based assays
• Electrophoresis testing on proteins
• Ligand binding assays
You have working experience in a regulated environment ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
You have good knowledge of
• Working with Cell lines and/or proteins using at least one the following techniques: Cytotoxicity testing (Antibody-Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC), Complement Dependent Cytotoxicity (CDC), …), Reporter gene assays, Cell death, Proliferation, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, IEF, ELISA, biacore, octet and protein dosage
• Development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
• Pharmaceutical guidances
Working experience with antibodies or antibody fragments is a plus
You have good communication skills both in French and English (B2 Level) - writing scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails, phone conferences, contacts with clients.
About Quality Assistance :
Quality Assistance is a leading European Contract Research Organisation providing the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
We assist our clients from candidate selection, through non-clinical and clinical studies, to marketing authorisation, using our state-of-the-art, product-dedicated expertise in analytical sciences.
For each customer and each project, we design customised solutions, define analytical protocols, develop and validate specific new analytical methods and perform characterisation, stability, pharmacokinetic, biomarker and immunogenicity studies as well as batch release testing, in order to evaluate the Quality, Safety and Efficacy of the given drugs.
The company holds a unique position on the market with all its laboratories on one site, 190 highly qualified professionals and over 35 years’ expertise at the forefront of analytical sciences.
The Quality Assistance environment is GMP, GLP and GCLP/GCP compliant.
Why join Quality Assistance ?
• We are a true career partner.
• We accelerate people’s access to new medicines.
• We offer an inspiring work-life balance in a human scale environment.
• We care about mutual respect, assistance and communication.
• We listen to your needs and your suggestions.
• We offer a market-competitive remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits. You will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply ?
Send your application (reference JOB231) now to Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.