You will be reporting to the Technical Leader Bioassay
You will be part of a team of 5 people
In this role you will be
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to method development, validation and application depending on the client project
- Performing analyses
- Processing data
- Writing reports and associated supporting documents
- Presenting/discussing results
- Validating raw data
- Validating experimental results and ensuring protocols are respected
• Applying methods for QC and stability studies
• Communicating with clients
• Training team members and others on technical skills if needed
Master ‘s / Engineer / PhD
• Strong knowledge and practical experience of cell lines amplification
• Strong knowledge of Cell-based assays and relevant practical experience with one of the following tests
- Cytotoxicity testing (Antibody-Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC), and Complement Dependent Cytotoxicity (CDC), …)
- Reporter gene assays
- Cell death,
• Working experience in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of the biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and regulations associated (EMA and FDA)
• Experience in development, validation and application of analytical methods
• Very good writing and verbal skills both in French and English (writing scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails)
• Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a GMP environment
• Good Knowledge and practical experience of SPR (Biacore) is an asset
• Knowledge and practical experience of FACS and ELISA
• Knowledge and practical experience of MSD (electrochemiluminescence)
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years of expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you work in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international working environment
• Spacious premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
• In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply?
Send your application (reference JOB130) now, for the attention of Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.
Address: Technoparc de Thudinie 2, 6536 Donstiennes, Belgium