You will report to the Technical Leader.
You will be part of a team of 6 people.
In this role, you will be accountable for
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to the application of (U)HPLC analytical methods and stability studies management
o Performing analyses
o Processing data
o Writing reports and associated supporting documents
o Presenting/discussing results
o Validating raw data
• Applying methods for QC and stability studies
• Relevant working experience in a similar position
• Working experience in a regulated environment
• Relevant working experience with the following techniques: HPLC, (U)HPLC
• Knowledge of Empower
• Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a GMP environment
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years of expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you work in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international working environment
• Spacious premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
How can you apply?
Send your application (reference JOB168) now, for the attention of Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.