Created in 2013, Wishbone is an innovative start-up located in Flémalle (Liege). Wishbone is engaged in the development of intraoral bone regeneration biomaterials (class III medical devices). The company has launched its industrialization and production activities in a brand-new production unit and has successfully reached ISO 13485 certification.
The goal of Wishbone is to develop superior bone graft substitute products with breakthrough technologies and innovative processes, and thus improve patient well-being and contribute to a better environment.
The company will launch its first commercial product and several other innovative products are under development.
For more information please visit: www.wishbone-biotech.com.
To support this challenging development, we are looking for a (m/f):
Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Associate
As a Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Associate, you provide support for managing the company Quality Management System and its related activities. You help to ensure the company and the products are compliant with the appropriate standards and regulations. This includes the development of systems, policies/procedures and programs to ensure compliance with the EU and FDA regulations, ISO standards, and other international requirements.
The Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Associate works in close collaboration with the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Manager and interacts with all departments.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Support for the management of the Quality Management System according to the EU ISO 13485, the US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and any other relevant regulatory requirements in accordance with the Quality Policy.
• Help to ensure that required processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are documented, established, implemented and maintained.
• Support for the organization and documentation of the Management Review according to the company QMS.
• Support activities for CE marking and FDA approval certification of products as well as maintaining the documentation up to date when changes to the product occur, dealing with notifications and amendments when required.
• Help to ensure the promotion of awareness of applicable regulatory requirements and quality management system requirements throughout the organization.
• Report to the management on the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement of the company organization.
• At least 2 years of experience in QA positions in the medical devices industry.
• Good understanding of regulations and guidelines governing medical devices (e.g. CFRs, ISO 13485, MDR).
• Good communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
• Ability to work in a start-up environment where accuracy, accountability, quality, safety and timeliness are essential.
• Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
• The opportunity to join an innovative medical device company, a fast-growing start-up environment where teamwork, results and patient care are very important.
• A challenging and diversified position in a dynamic, young and nice environment.
• To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
• An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV to: [email protected] . Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.