Valesta connects pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech and medical device organizations with qualified and well-trained professionals.
To support our ongoing growth and the urgent demand of one of our clients, we are searching for an enthusiastic REGULATORY AFFAIRS ADMINISTRATOR.
Maybe you will be our next colleague?
> Job Description
As a Regulatory Affairs Administrator, you work within the Regulatory Affairs Unit.
• You prepare, handle, distribute and file submissions to national Competent Authorities, Central/Local Ethics committees throughout the European continent.
• You work according to standard operating procedures, European Directives and applicable country legislation.
• You develop expertise in assigned territories and general clinical trial environment.
• You contribute to building and improving internal processes.
• You are responsible for document management, including maintenance of working paper and electronic files and tracking of regulatory documentation within the E-TMF.
• You interact with the internal clinical teams, regulators and scientific network.
Responsibilities and career opportunities are adapted depending on the candidate's skills.
• You have a university degree in life sciences.
• You have a first experience in Regulatory Affairs related to clinical trials environment (CRO or university/ hospital or pharmaceutical industry) or, you did an additional training/internship, specifically in Regulatory Affairs.
• You are proficient in English (oral and written), any other language is an asset.
• You are proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint, skills in SharePoint are an asset.
• You have the ability to cope with and meet tight timelines when required.
• You are able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
• You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• You have strong organization, time-management and communication skills.
• You have an excellent attention to details.
> Company Description
Valesta connects pharmaceutical, clinical research, biotech, and medical device organizations with qualified and well-trained professionals. Our many years of experience have made us a well-trusted partner for a broad range of clients, candidates, and consultants.
We take care of all staffing needs so that organizations can focus on their core competencies and business goals.
As we serve our business clients, we also support professionals and enable them to move forward in their careers to achieve their full potential. Next to valuable job matching services Valesta also provides relevant training and learning opportunities to ensure all consultants are fully prepared to succeed in their next mission.
Valesta's added value for professionals:
• Employment opportunities with respected organizations
• Temporary and permanent placement options
• Personal career guidance and full transparency in career options
• Valesta Academy - training and development according to your professional needs
• An attractive salary with the unique possibility to adapt your wage package to your personal needs
• Additional benefits (such as group insurance, hospital insurance, company car, mobile, daily allowance,…. ) completely in line with your function and experience.
Are you interested in working with Valesta?
Don’t hesitate and apply as soon as you can!
Send your application letter and CV in English to [email protected]
Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate and contact us immediately.