BCI Pharma is a biotech company, with two entities located in the south of France and in Wallonia. We set-up a technology which allows us to identify very potent and selective Targeted Therapy. We run research projects in oncology, inflammation, neuro-inflammation and pain.
Within our biology team, based in Liège at CHU Sart Tilman, focused on the screening and characterization of new chemical entities we are opening a position. Building on a strong legacy of success, we are currently seeking an outstanding individual to join our team as Scientist or Associate Scientist with experience (>3 years) in the Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology group in Liège, Belgium
- You will develop and process cell based assays to evaluate activity and selectivity of compounds for different therapeutic area programs,
- You will Assist in in vivo experiments selection and design,
- You should demonstrate a sense of urgency, be organized and adhere to sensitive timeline
- Meticulous documentation of the experimental results
- Presents data at internal lab meetings
- You have a Ph.D or a Master in Life Sciences or equivalent, experience in biotech is a plus
- You are endowed with a pleasant, social, open-minded and communicative personality;
- You developed expertise in cell culture and in vivo experiments
- You are eager to learn new concepts and techniques.
If interested please send your cv to [email protected]