You will report to the Analytical Team Manager
You will be part of a team of 30 people
You will manage a team of 5 to 6 people (Scientists, Analysts and Technicians).
In this role, you will be accountable for:
• Managing all HR aspects such as
- Ensuring monthly coaching meeting with staff members
- Staff evaluation
- Participation to selection interviews
• Co-ordinating projects and resources according to defined priorities
- Planning of staff members activities
- Technical troubleshooting
- Writing and/or verifying reports on projects for clients,
- Managing documentation follow-up
- Reviewing analysis reports
• Being the point of contact for clients regarding any technical aspect.
Scientific background with specialisation in analytics
• At least 3 years practical experience in development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
• One year of experience in a people management role
• Very good written and verbal communication skills both in French and English (writing scientific documents, reports, protocols and mails, phone conferences, contacts with clients)
• Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of HPLC, (U)HPLC and LC-MS
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you a job in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A growing evolving company
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international business environment
• Premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
• In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply?
Send your application (reference JOB107) now to Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.