To face our constant growth, we are currently actively looking for a Technician Chromatography
You will work on innovative (bio)pharmaceutical products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
You will be part of a team involved in project outsourced by our clients
Those projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterisation and quality control of NCEs.
You will report to the Technical Leader
You will be part of a team of 5/6 people
You will be accountable for
• Ensuring daily routine analysis applying analytical methods, based on a protocol.
• Validating analytical methods, based on a protocol and under supervision of the technical leader
• Processing data
• Writing reports
• At least 1 year experience working with the following techniques : GC and/or HPLC
• Very good command of French
• First relevant working experience in a similar role
• Working experience in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of Empower
• Good command of written English
WORK @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you a job in :
• The innovative human health sector
• A growing evolving company
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international business environment
• Premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
• In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.