You will report to the Technical Leader Chromatography
You will be part of a team of 5/6 people
In this role you will be accountable for
• Performing daily laboratory activities related to method development, validation and transfer depending on the client project
o Performing analyses
o Processing data
o Writing reports and associated supporting documents
o Presenting/discussing results
• Applying methods for QC and stability studies
Depending on your level of experience and autonomy, you could also be accountable for activities such as
• Validation of raw data
• Training team members and others on technical skills
• Taking part in the writing/preparation of protocols
• Supporting audits and investigations
Master’s or PhD degree with a specialisation in analytics
• At least 2 years practical experience in development, validation and/or application of analytical methods
• Relevant working experience with (U)HPLC coupled to all types of detector (UV, DAD, fluorescence, RI, CAD), liquid chromatography applied to biomolecules (SEC, IEX, etc)
• Ability to work in a regulated environment
• Fluent in French
• Good knowledge of the following techniques
o Capillary electrophoresis on macromolecules ( ICIEF)
o Western blot
o Karl fischer
• Relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP environment
• Good command of English (spoken and written)
Work @ Quality Assistance s.a.
Quality Assistance provides the pharmaceutical industry with all the analytical services required by EMA and FDA regulations for the development and marketing of innovative human medicinal products.
Quality Assistance is a European benchmark company in the analytical sciences.
With 35 years of expertise in the development and validation of analytical methods, cutting edge equipment and high level of Quality Assurance, Quality Assistance has gained the trust of the largest international pharmaceutical groups and numerous biotechnology companies based in Europe and the United States.
Quality Assistance offers you work in:
• The innovative human health sector
• A growing evolving company
• A rigorous dynamic team
• An international working environment
• Spacious premises in pleasant surroundings
Quality Assistance also provides:
• In-service training adapted to your profile and position
• Career path
• A sector compliant remuneration package including numerous fringe benefits (luncheon vouchers, hospitalisation and ambulatory insurance, pension plan, etc.)
• In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
How can you apply?
Send your application (reference JOB136) now to Mrs Isabelle Lebrun, Talent Acquisition Manager, to [email protected] or consult the Careers page on our website http://www.quality-assistance.com/careers/jobs.